Monday, October 19, 2009

a page from 18th July 2009...

Today work was too hectic. Dint even get time to breath properly. Walking here and there with papers. Where ever i looked, all i could find was bundles of papers piled up in files. so many on table too. Poor papyrus tree i wondered. I was going crazy totally. Thinking about the weekend made me relax. It was very dusty climate that evening. In the car all the way home from office , atmosphere looked transparent with all cars, buildings n even people covered with dust. In the car even though windows closed,I could smell the dust as if my face was pressed against it.

Mom was not there at home. Actually she was in hospital as my aunt delivered a baby girl.After filling my stomach i got ready n headed to hospital. Fog was still there. Entering the hospital, the first thing that caught my eye was that shop. There was beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers kept side by side. It looked so beautiful n lovely. I love flowers.They looked so colorful and attractive.It does bring some sort of positive feeling in us, a bliss. They looked so fresh and happy, though they are gonna die after a while. They spread happiness and die??...Sacrifice ?? Hmmmm....strange ..

In the room, there lies the little new member of this earth, her tiny hands closed tightly telling that I own this whole world. She was fully covered in clothes except her arms and face. Her face looked so red like cherries and so cute, breathing so softly,sleeping calm and quiet. I held her tiny arms in mine, so delicate and believe me its first time in my life am holding an hours old baby. I don't know it gave me some sort of tingling inside me. I was feeling so enraptured and so happy. I walked to n fro with her in my hands. I looked at her face. She never opened her eyes. But i kept staring at her. I couldn't take my eyes of her. God is such a beautiful creator, Such a little adorable thing in my hand it meant world to me. At last staring at her I managed to see her one eye opened. I told her mom tht she got a beautiful eye, like crystals. The second time she opened her eyes, may be she got scared, .. hehe...she started crying. wwooow beautiful !!.. Well, I handed her over the lady there.

These kids they looked so attractive. There were two other kids, sister and brother of this new one. Brother never kept his mouth shut. He always had something to converse and I loved every moment of mine with him. He is so intelligent and so innocent. He had lots n lots of stories. He loved to explain... you ask him about something he will tell you everything like an essay.His voice is so cute, so clear. One never knows how time passes with kids. They are so innocent ..so lovely :) Kissing the baby we left there . I loved this part of hospital ,whichever room you peep in, there was bouquet of flowers and chocolates . We reached home by 10.30pm. Five beautiful hours of the day :), believe me, I dint even know how time passed staying there.

4 comments:

Arun said...

Enthadi vattayo? vere oeu paniyum illannu paranju ingane kollano?

Randeep said...

haha :P hey can u disable that vord verfictn. i don hv time to waste

Unknown said...

A page from 3 mnths ago?...hmm... good...keep on writing...
:)

Nazeeha said...

@ arun : :)

@bhavya :)

@randeep NO.. haha

@ifthikhar thnk u.. keep visitin :)