Sunday, May 24, 2009

ThiS WaiTiNg...


Many times i went wrong,
this is it, no more tension!!
this waiting...
it taught me Life,
learning how to live.

Sometimes lucid sometimes poignant,
but i just make my day!!
this waiting...
it made me think,
swirling with this and that.

My belief makes me strong,
envisaging things around!!
this waiting...
taught me this cryptic life,
meeting its ultimate destiny.

Venturing i pass each day,
with the wings of hope!!
this waiting...
taught me patience,
analyzing life in deep.

My Prayer is my strength,
it makes my day with peace!!
this waiting...
brought me nigher to GOD,
soothing my soul with faith.

Cherishing the memories of freindship,
makes me feel rich!!
this waiting...
gave me beautiful freinds,
erasing solitude from my life,invigorating me.

I don't know since when am waiting,
but this waiting, its special!!
I don't know how long i will wait,
but this waiting,its resolute!!
I dont know what fate has for me
but this waiting,its serene!!

God is not unfair,
He is the righteous teacher!!
this waiting...
it has it own sweetness,
sewing life with wisdom.

-Nazeeha-

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nazeeha! Very nice post today. I hope all is well with you!

Nazeeha said...

thank you so much rain !!
yeah am good and well :)

NaaZZ.... said...

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.....”
Nesi.....u simply rocks....

Muhammed said...

ohhhh mannnnn.. thats really superbb...Master work..straight frm yr heart it seems... cant help commenting on this... The matchin pic u've put above.. i really loved readin it again n again.. believe me... its not like usual 'aakal' but truely amazin work..hats off to u for this... i din kno u've these hidden works.. and the overall editin work z also nice.. keep goin...

Randeep said...

Sorry.. I dont hv dictionary with me right now.. I'll comment it when i get it :P

rania said...

bbrrraaaaannnnnndh.....

Bhavya.B said...

This waiting............Nice that its all positive from your perspective............

अनिल कान्त said...

nice post...i love it

मेरी कलम - मेरी अभिव्यक्ति

Randeep said...

:P

Snow Queen said...

I luv this piece babez. I like the tone and contents.

God is never unfair, but life could be unfair and we have to fight along...thatz the beauty of it!!!

Unknown said...

hmm...not that much into poems.....but i liked ur blog at all!...

Nazeeha said...

I know its not !! and i dint tag it as a poem either !!... juz som thoughts :)..thts it !!... and thanks :)

Love Bluck said...

:) i just loved it neseeCHA....How cool that you feel blessed with everything u hav n u don't :)keep rocking sweet sis.

lachu said...

Great... But you will get the sweets and fruits of your waiting, need a small bit of patience. The ALMIGHTY will give u that much. INSHA ALLAH...

Nazeeha said...

Thank u so much everyone :) ..

rt said...

i luv waitin for lovd ones!!iss ausum!!...i guess yer waitin tym is over!!!

Nazeeha said...

@ ramy: hmmmm yeah tz over.. but those tim nah it ws awesome .. :):) ..

keep visitin :)

ramy said...

hehhe.....happie married lyf!!lol

Randeep said...

well. I forgot to say. I loved the pic. Nice selection.

Zayida Muhammed said...

Nazeeehaaa...i have been thinking about writing this;D.....coz i am still waiting...waiting 4 a good fate...the best 1 to happen in ma life...and i hope that it will b1 thats makes my life beautiful...my prayers have always been my strength..and i believe god has something better in store 4 me when i miss something!..liked reading this...good1

my id is chweetpreeth19@yahoo.co.in
catch me sumtime:)

Nazeeha said...

@zayida: thnk u dear ... keep faith .. God will only give what is best for you !!.. and He will only grant it in his way .. tht includes perfect time .. Good luck wit your waiting ... :)

With prayers